Saturday, January 30, 2010

Live a Life!

hmm... where should i start first?? hmm....

Ok, Last saturday we had this dinner with seniors and here is the picture:

This was taken randomly. Hendrick tan here. He just graduated last year and was imu student. Now is an intern in RPH.
Others: aaron tan, ziyun, priya ( prema's sis), yee lymn, debbi, joshua, martin, seng chye, paul, michael...

Monday, i had a revision session for catheterization. Fun and bit stress, coz the nurse will assess each and everyone of us when we perform. So, need to be very calm and still, if freaked out, then everything goes wrongly...

Tues, Australia day!!! woke up early in the morning... Went to dr. kong's house. After arrival of Dr. sue and her nephew, Desmond, 5 of us went to mandurah crabbing. As i forgot to bring covered shoes, I gotta walked with slipper inside the river, not knowing when the crab will hide underneath and pinch ur toes, it's damn scary experience. The deeper i walked, the harder i need to drag my feet, until a time that my slipper just broke into 2! hahaa... then i gotta walked bare-footed! Scarier!! haha ... As i walked and walked, suddenly i felt something hit my crabbing net, (I used the crabbing net as my "walking stick" coz It's unstable to walk when the wave and winds hit u) rose up my net, "oh my god, i caught a crab!" Another random lucky experience i got! I had a mixture feelings of frightened and excitement. quickly i ran back to the shore, while waiting for the others to come back, i just played with my little baby crab... U know what i did? haha ... i actually sunbathe it, made it lying prone cause it grabbed my net very tightly... 5 of us only got one legal sized of blue swimmer crab that we could bring home. So, we searched for shop and bought us another 4 blue swimmer crabs and some squids.

At around 7.30pm, me n my uncle walked to swan river. Everyone was gathered along the swan river to watch the annual fireworks in perth. (the only day where u could see fireworks and celebration, they dun even celebrate for new year! pathetic.. haha) Firework was 30mins and i caught many pictures but i dun like most of them... hmm... i wan my dslr!! SOB SOB...

Wed, i had injection, iv cannulation... little feverish...

Thurs, i had phlebotomy! FUN!!! Ange is so pro... my arm is perfectly fine under her care! but she was unfortunate to hav me as her "phlebotomist" that day! haha ..coz it bled! haha ... my needle came out before i put the cotton.. haha ...bled a bit ... haha...

Fri, i had resuscitation and patient manual handling...

Saturday (TODAY!!)... doing nothing... haha ... waiting for tonight PARTY!!! YEAH!!! How can monkey missed out PARTY?? haha ... i LOVE party!!!

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

SOB SOB = shortness of breath...
hahhhaha!!!

Skinny Monkey said...

sOb sOb is crying la!!! ish ish!!!